Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What Is Going On With My Pictures?

Have any of you fellow blogspot bloggers been having problems with your photographs disappearing from your older postings?
I am finding many of my pictures are vanishing like crazy!
Unfortunately, I didn't file many of my pictures accordingly so I don't always know which ones I used.
This is very frustrating...
Is there any one we can get a hold of to let them know?
As you know, photos play a major part in my posts - - - I would appreciate all the help I can get to get this taken care of.
Thanks!
Ken

1 comment:

Katie Lovely said...

Hi Ken...this has happened to me sometimes too. Where do you host the pictures? I used to link to pictures that I had put on Facebook, and I think sometimes FB changes their links over time and so the picture disappears from Blogger. Now I put my photos on Flickr which is much more stable, and link from there.